Monday, September 22, 2008

Stolen Pictures

Yeah, I just stole these pictures from my friend, Stacy's blog. On Friday night, us 3 couples hung out and it's really fun b/c we're all pregnant and 11 weeks apart from each other. Shan is due any day now (officially October 7th), Stacy is due December 20th and I'm due March 7th. I'm not really cool enough yet to play with the big kids...with my little baby bump...but you get the idea. Not many people get to be pregnant with their friends and we all live so close together that it's lots of fun.



On top of all of this excitement, we have decided to announce that our husbands are pregnant too. My Josh was due last week, Drew is due in February and Josh Mathews isn't due until April. We can't wait for all these babies!

7 comments:

Faith said...

You girls are all SO beautiful! The boys on the other hand are a little scary:)

HA! That is hilarious.

Shan said...

i hate you and stacey for putting this up!

Shan said...

Just kidding!! But man we are going to have our hands full with 6 little kiddos running around!!

Anonymous said...

You girls look so cute. Liz I like that your belly is getting bigger. You look so cute. But Josh I am glade that God made only woman to have babies and not guys especially you. Love ya bro.

Love you guys,
Christie

Anonymous said...

You do all look darling. I can't wait to see what you look like in December--maybe a little like Stacey!!

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I misspelled "Stacey's" name. I'm also relieved people don't have to continue to laugh at the pics prior to this post.

Love
Mom

JudiandBob said...

You all look radiant! There is quite a baby boom going on. We were just talking last night about all the pregnant couples :)