Friday, September 12, 2008

Bridge Tolls, I Hate You


Josh and I don't know what we're doing tonight and I was thinking it would be fun to go into the city but then I realized with Josh taking me to and picking me up from the airport this week and all of our drives to Pacifica, we have spent $33 in bridge tolls this week. How depressing is that? On average, it's about $15-20 a week. Which really adds up. When we first moved here, I moaned every time we would cross the bridge, now I hardly think about it. I wonder how much of our money has gone to that dumb Golden Gate Bridge. I don't care if you think you're cool because you're red!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too cute. I was wondering when you might blog about this expense. You two have always had such good attitudes about paying it. I would have complained long ago. But then you know that!

Love
Mom

Bekah said...

i would be depressed.. and i'm not even cheap like you and mom :)

Shan said...

Haha! I love your sisters comment!!

Anonymous said...

To my recollection there IS NO toll to the "city" of Portland! You can come and go as you please!

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

And I would LOVE it if you did!