Monday, September 29, 2008

Klont is Growing

(Or maybe just I am)

Here is the picture I posted last (at 13 1/2 weeks)



and this is 3 weeks later (at 16 1/2 weeks)


And yes, I meant to wear the same outfit! Our next appointment is tomorrow. We get to hear the heartbeat for the first time (I'm not sure if we'll be able to see Klont). And our official ultrasound appointment will be in the next two weeks. It's very fun.

5 comments:

Faith said...

you (and klont) are adorable! you are still so tiny but i love that you are definitely showing:)

love you guys

Bekah said...

from your profile, I can see you're really interesting people. I thought I was the only person who liked cuticles..

Shan said...

i see a little something something there!! exciting!!

Laura Jean said...

that's amazing! you look exactly like i do after eating a normal-sized meal.... just fascinating.

Anonymous said...

I think you're just adorable, and you ARE showing more. I see that little sweet Klont.

Love
Mom