Thursday, September 18, 2008

Janessa's Wedding

Well, this was almost 2 weeks ago but here are pictures from Janessa's wedding! It was a very short but very sweet trip home.

This picture is awesome of Neal and Mom


The beautiful bride


Dru and Janessa Davis


Pregos


Durbs, Erin, Me


Durbs, Janess, Me


Eating our scrumptious lunch. Everyone was really excited I busted out the camera at this time.




Wookey (Luke)


Peyton trying to swaddle me like a baby


Annika...the little cutie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man I need to just smile when the camera is pointed my way. Even then it's not so great--but better. Great pictures, with the exception of a couple. I'd like a print of the one of Annika. We don't have many. That's one thing I definitely want to do at Christmas--get pictures taken!

Love
Mom

Faith said...

cute pics. at least the ones i'm not in..i agree with mom, i'm always such a dork when a camera is pointed my way, i need to learn to just smile! oh well.

love you

Bekah said...

why do you hate josiah?

Caro said...

beautiful photos! even though i am never in oregon anymore its cool to see how you all are doing. hope the prego time is going well!