Monday, August 29, 2011

Some Pictorials



Tucker's photo skillz


Picnic Dinner at Willamette Park last night



Super cute dress from Aunt Christie! But I'm sad b/c she's already fitting in her 3-6 month clothing =(



For our non-Facebook friends and family (eh em, Mom, Dad, Faith and Bryan)


Wobbly set-on-top-of-our-stroller-self-timer attempt at a family photo

6 comments:

Faith said...

The cuteness coming out of that picture of the three of you is unbearable. (sp?) Even peyton came into the room with a huge smile on her face saying "Ahhh...look at baby Eden!!" So cute. Thanks for sharing with us retarded non Facebookers:)

Unknown said...

I am greatly impressed by Tucker's photo! There is an artistic quality that could only be captured by the innocence of a two year old.

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable. Love it. Couldn't be cuter. Way to go Josh!

Mom

sarah_carey said...

you guys are too cute. love that tuck got his lips in his picture. love his little lips!

Anonymous said...

I love all the picture but I have to say my favorite is the one of you Liz & the kids together!!! Eden's dress looks really cute on her!!! Love & miss you guys!!! Wish I could have gone with Dad & Mom to see you guys this weekend!!!


Love,
Christie

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe Eden's smile and Tucker's too :) Miss you all