I am disappointed with my readers' lack of participation with my last post. I know that more than 4 people read my blog and I know that everyone has at least one guilty pleasure.
But that's okay, I still like you all.
Good job to Jason and Faith for naming a guilty pleasure or two. And anonymous, thanks for the comment. I'm so with you. Haha.
5 comments:
I forgot to put a guilty pleasure..oops!
Josh's home made vanilla bean ice cream
Soaking my feet and painting my toenails(hardly ever do it
Sitting in the sun without sunscreen (i know that so cancerous:))
I remembered another one. Em and I went to the swap meet and there was a booth with kitchen gadgets. I love kitchen gadgets! You know those Asian stores on Clement St in SF that had all kinds of kitchen supplies and odds and ends? Yep, guilty pleasure.
keeping up with the kardashians. guilty and embarrassing.. you're welcome! :)
Disney movies are a lovely guilty pleasure of mine. Beauty and the Beast being #1. And I do love me some fast food. Other than that, I'm pretty confident in my life choices.
you're welcome:)
Post a Comment