Monday, August 15, 2011

5 Years

I remember in my youth, thinking that people who had been married for 5 years were SO old. Haha, now we are there. But Josh and I were talking about it and we've done A LOT in 5 years. We've lived in three entirely different cities, 2 different states, 5 different apartments/houses, Josh has gotten a degree, we have held 7 different jobs (and had a blast with taxes!) we have been on staff of 2 different churches, bought our first house, and most importantly: have had 2 babies. So, it's been a busy 5 years. And a good 5 years. I'm excited to see what the next 5 hold.

As I do every year, here is a look back on the past 5:

August 12, 2006. Troutdale, Oregon


1 year anniversary, Sunriver, Oregon


2 year anniversary, San Francisco, California (bun #1 in the oven)


3 year anniversary, Sunriver, Oregon, 1 kiddo


4 year anniversary, Portland, Oregon (bun #2 not quite in the oven yet)


5 year anniversary, Lincoln City, Oregon, 2 kiddos! Bun #3 in the oven!! Haha! JUST KIDDING I couldn't help myself.

This picture is not top quality b/c it was taken in a fluorescent-lit high-class miniature golf/batting cage heaven of a place

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to spread rumors that you are pregnant on Facebook. :) just kidding

Faith said...

LOVE this and love you guys. Congrats on 5 years:)

Anonymous said...

So thankful for both of you! Five years ago I was happy to welcome a new daughter-in-law into our family.I'm so thankful to say she is even more precious five years later! And a "daughter" more than "in-law". Love you Liz! And of course I love you too Josh!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You're both wonderful wonderful wonderful. And thank you for the precious phone call this morning. It made my day!

Love
Mom

Kristi Douglas said...

You scared me for a second! Congrats on 5 years!!

Anonymous said...

wherever sunriver, oregon is, i need to go. it looks fantastic. is it?