Just a cute little street near campus
Our favorite place to eat (so far)
Downtown
Spring! Everything here is bright and green right now.
The Willamette river that runs through Corvallis.
Our house. Jk. Not really my style but still really cool. There was actually a much cooler house I tried to take a picture of but there was a lady washing the inside of the windows when I went to snap the picture. Haha! Stalker. So, I decided not to. But there are tons of fun, historical houses here that I could walk around and look at for hours.
One of the many fraternities/sororities on campus
The green field on campus
Thought it might be fun for you to see a little of our world.
7 comments:
It's soooo pretty there! I love that first picture! It looks so peaceful!
Sarah will LOVE this post:) Beautiful!
Wow! Looks like something out of a movie.
I love Corvallis. We need to come down and visit! The picture of the fraternity used to be a Christian guys house called Antioch (they moved locations).... and that picture of the tree line walkway is called "Lovers Lane" :) Glad you guys are liking corvallis!
Did you know that The Broken Yolk is owned by Brooke Beldin - Sarah's friend Cort Beldin's sister? We will be in Corvallis on Thursday evening June 11th [Daniel's graduation is the next day]. Can we take you all out for dinner?
Chamber of Commerce picture perfect!
You had to take a picture of the IIKA House? j/k.
Actually, I'd love to see a pic of the Alpha Gamma Rho house at OSU, since that's my house (at UC Davis).
Great pics! We'll have to pass through sometime...
Post a Comment