Monday, April 12, 2010

Visit

After Josh styled his hair the other day with his "Crew Fiber" that's like $18 for a tiny container (love you honey), he took what was left on his hands and styled Tuck's hair. What do you think?

*excuse the mess. this is what our living room looks like whenever Tucker is awake

I'm not sure if he likes it


Dave and Debbie came to visit this weekend!!!! But really, it was mostly Debbie because Dave had a conference up north. We had lots of fun, ate out, walked around downtown, drank coffee, played games, went shopping, made a big steak dinner, it was great to have her here.



CHECK OUT the glowing Oregonian skin. I need me some vitamin D. I look like Robert Pattinson in Twilight.


Pausing to give mama hugs. This is his latest thing and I LOVE it.

6 comments:

Shan said...

aw miss you!

Faith said...

CUTE! All of it...his hair, Debbie, your pale skin, your "messy" living room, Josh's $18 product..just love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love what Josh has done with Tuckers hair!!! Love all the pictures especially the one when he is giving you loves!!! I am glade you all had a wonderful time together!

Love & Miss You All,
Christie

Mathews said...

Liz, you were so right! Having a son is so special and I love it too. On Easter Simeon wore the little "man" sweater and shirt from you guys(thanks designers at H&M) and he was so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys soon! And I am so glad that your living room floor looks like ours every day. ha!

aubrey said...

love his hair!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get in on some of those hugs!

Love
Mom