Monday, April 26, 2010

Day at the Park

A few days ago we took Tucker to the park. Lately, he's really loved being outside (and so have I)!







Swing time

Daddy time

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is new and exciting! Don't you wish we adults could see things through the eyes of a child. How precious! Thanks for the reminder!
Love, Debbie

Faith said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I love the 5th one down "Oh mom"

Can't wait to see the muncher soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww these pictures are adorable!!!! Tucker looked like he was having fun!!! Thanks for sharing.


Love,
Christie

Anonymous said...

I'll put my vote in for the sixth down! So sweet.

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh corvallis, how nice! pics like this makes me miss america - nice swings that aren't trashed, beautiful grass and flowers. i love parks! :)tuck is adorable, as always!

Mathews said...

Oh wow!!! I love the daisies and Tucker! I thought these were professional pics!!! You should frame one!