It's beautiful!! i love how tall and slender it is! Like you:) Oh and I love the guys' hats..gives us an idea of what they would like with braids! HA!
I love these priceless pics!! I like your new spot for it this year, it looks great!
Looks like you guys enjoyed picking out your tree as a family!! The kids are getting cuter and cuter every day!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!Love,Aunt Christie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's beautiful!! i love how tall and slender it is! Like you:) Oh and I love the guys' hats..gives us an idea of what they would like with braids! HA!
I love these priceless pics!! I like your new spot for it this year, it looks great!
Looks like you guys enjoyed picking out your tree as a family!! The kids are getting cuter and cuter every day!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!
Love,
Aunt Christie
Post a Comment