She has such a beautiful voice and it was a really good show.
Swinging in the mustard Thanksgiving morning. Yes, we have a blanket in our family that is named. A friend made it for my parents' wedding in 1975 and it is thee COOLEST/most cozy blanket EVER.
Scrumptious Thanksgiving Dinner
French Silk Pie I made
Pumpkin Pie the mother made
French Apple Crunch Somethin Somethin Pie (can't remember the entire title) the mother made
Tucker's "pinch face"
Look at that little face
The first picture we have of Tuck being goofy
Opening a gift from the Careys!
Thanks, Careys!! They loved it. Very sweet of you.
6 comments:
Love the pics. Tucker and Eden are edible. Especially love mom's hand almost in the lens pointing at the kids to smile for the camera:)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at your parents! I love the picture of Tucker making is goofy face!! Just like Daddy and Mommy!! Love and miss you guys!!
Love,
Aunt Christie
Such cute pics! Love them all.
Love you guys,
Debbie
I'm fairly certain I have a picture of Josh around that age making that same goofy face Tucker is making! So fun to see. :) great pics!
ha! these are aweseome pics...from the table and home sweet home all ready for thanksgiving to the munchkins. glad you enjoyed the first christmas gift of the season. not much...but something. love you all and just so glad we get to BE THERE next year!!!!
Wow. I have several comments to make. Is that what I'm doing in the pointing pic? I wasn't sure. I just thought I was being goofy like Tucker. And Sarah amen to you being here next year. CANNOT wait. Love Love Love the pictures. Great tree. Did you get a deal again this year?
Love
Mom
Post a Comment