He's our kid, so, I'm biased but this is a pretty funny video. Tucker is obsessed with Thomas the Train and pretty much since day 1, he's called him "Thomaps" It's been a mystery to us as to why he adds the P and if you watch the video, you will see that the mystery remains.
6 comments:
oh my word. this is hilarious! i love the part where you both are cracking up and he's just proud to be saying what you ask him to say! so funny!
that is so cute! I love how you're both laughing at him!!! i love my nephew
I can't WAIT to see him Friday. Can I come today??
so cute! maybe the "p" is a kid speech thing. katelyn forever used say "winnie the poop"!
This is great! Love it, Tucker is awesome! Hallel looked out the window today and saw the grounds man mowing and said super excited, "look mommy i see the lonk mower"!
I wished they stay this cute forever.
Three things I love about this video:
That his parents get SUCH a kick out of it.
That he gets sidetracked when thinking about Thomaps, looking around for him.
And finally, that you were able to get one thing I love about him so, the repeating of the last few words said.
So doggone cute.
Post a Comment