I had contractions this morning but they weren't consistent and only last for 45 minutes or so.
This was the picture we got when we let Tucker do it by himself
This is the one we got when we told him to look at the camera and smile. Ha! He always does this when we say, "smile"....little weirdo.
7 comments:
You are so beautiful! I know you are ready for Neemee to get here. Praying for you.
Love,
Debbie
Ha! Tucker is hilarious! I love that face.
You do look great and are going to do great. We will be praying and checking fb for pictures! So exciting!
I think you should stop with the "smile!"
Maybe you should tell him to scowl and see what he does. :)
So excited for you and your little girl- you look great!
hahahaha totally just laughed out loud at the last picture of Tucker!! Love it- so glad Eden is here, beautiful & healthy! Congratulations!!
I just noticed that tuckers feet still look fat! Are they?? Because that is amazing! And you look/looked great in this pic!
Post a Comment