Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How We Told Our Fam It's a Girl

A few weeks ago, Tuck and I were at our favorite toy store here in town and I saw these tiny little babies with blue and pink diapers on them. So, I thought it would be fun to send them to our (stateside) family members with the corresponding-colored diaper once we found out the sex.

Once we found out it was a girl, I took a pretty good-sized envelope, addressed it from "Neemee Howeth" and placed the little baby girl with the pink diaper on inside the envelope without a note attached or anything. It was lots of fun to do something different, instead of just calling everyone and telling them...although waiting for the mail to get to them was hard!




And here I am at our ultrasound


Waiting in anticipation to hear the sex

3 comments:

Faith said...

It was fun to RECEIVE the little bebe!! Peyton has now added baby Neemee to her collection of Pet Shops! The other day she had made a baby blanket out of paper and had the baby "playing with toys" Such a fun idea!

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

It was fun to get something in the mail from Nemee. I opened the package and didn't know what was inside and I felt the baby and freaked out. I thought it was a bug or something...ha ha. What a fun idea - thank you!

Anonymous said...

That was SO very creative. What a wonderful way to announce that new little baby. Can't wait to see if she looks just like you. It's only fair!

Love
Mom