We are on day 4 of our trip. Most days we go to the beach twice and the pool once. There is a strip of shops and restaurants north of our condo and south of our condo. So, we walk to one of them at least once a day to pick up groceries, eat breakfast, eat dinner, get shaved ice, etc. It's fun.
Praise the Lord! There was an empty seat in between us in the flight. I honestly don't know what we would have done without it. Tucker was surprisingly a rockstar on the plane but I'm dreading our flight back.
Dinner at LuLu's
Pool time
Sand lipstick
Dinner at Fred's
Sunset last night
Kisses
Ahhhhhh
5 comments:
C-U-T-E. All of it. Glad you're having so much fun:)
Great pictures!!! Glad you guys are having a great time together, still wondering why I didn't get a call saying you needed a nanny to come help, but that's ok.. :) Enjoy!!
Maui is SO much fun. We got to go this summer. What part of the island are you staying? We stayed in South Maui and had some amazing food at a restaurant called "Mamma's House."
Ahhh it looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!! Enjoy the rest of the tripe!!!!
Love,
Christie
I hope you like it so much, you decide to move here. :) I mean to Oahu though.
Post a Comment