When we were in California last month, Tucker was obsessed with his friend Carsyn's little chair. I thought it would be fun if we got him his own, so, we found this cute one at a little shop downtown.
All of these pictures were taken within about 2 minutes of each other. Do you think he likes it?
4 comments:
Oh so cute! I think he likes it!! What a precious boy. Thanks for sharing this Liz.
Love, Debbie
what a little chunk. finally a place to sit those two little eggs.
I love it! I like the colors!! Hallel loves Carsyn's too and is actually just into chairs.
He still has fat feet!! I'm so glad. So, my nutritionist has a new blog, and I wanted you guys to read it. Its on my page, and its called "its not all about gluten". Check it out. OH, and we miss you guys and Tucker.
Post a Comment