Friday, February 12, 2010

Please Leave a Comment

As I sometimes do, I'm asking for interaction from those of you who are reading this blog right now. Your comment can be anonymous and even if you've never left a comment before, please do.

The question is extremely simple:
Does your household own a toilet brush?

That's all. After I get some responses, I will tell you what this is about. Thanks!

19 comments:

Leslie said...

yes we do, but no plunger...

Always the Friend said...

no...they cary a lot of germs, we have one of those clorox toilet scrubbers that you clip on and then throw away

J and E said...

yes!

Faith said...

yes, we do and they DISGUST me every time I use them. you have me wondering...

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

yes. i just switched from the clorox wands to it...to save money

Hannah said...

looks pretty much the same as ours...from Ikea!

kelly summers said...

Oh no I'm scared....yes we do

raj said...

we have one.

kimmy gibler said...

we have one!

Sarah said...

Sure do!!!

Mrank said...

Yes we do!

Ben and Cherianne V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aubrey said...

yes, we do but i hate it. it feels gross to me. and ours looks like that picture. an IKEA one.

Ben and Cherianne V said...

yes! But they really gross me out.

Anonymous said...

affirmative

Shan said...

yes and it is NASSTAAA

Shannon said...

we do, but like most, it really grosses me out!

Bekah said...

yes and i also use it to clean out my french press. works great!

Unknown said...

guess I should have read this one first. We do, but not for long! ahaha