Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Laughing, Talking, Singing

Here are some recent videos of Tucker. He's learning so much these days and it's so fun to watch!

8 comments:

Shan said...

STOP IT! Liz he is too smart for his own britches!! I love him and miss you guys more then you know! Seriously, it's not the same without you guys here. :( lets plan a visit soon.

Faith said...

love.that.boy

Anonymous said...

SO precious.

Bekah said...

wait does this make him the smartest 10 month old ever??

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

What a smart, sweet, adorable little boy! miss him tons!!!

kelly summers said...

I agree...he is so smart. i think you much talent in your hands.

Mom and Dad said...

Thanks for sharing the videos. I can't believe how fast he is growing up and changing. I love that you post this stuff, it makes me feel almost like I'm there! Love it! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, adorable little boy! My friend thinks that Tucker is a gerber baby poster child!!!!! He is getting so big! Tell him to stop getting so big. Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
Christie