Thursday, September 10, 2009

crawl position and carrots

here's a little clip of tucker hanging out. he's learning how to get in the crawl position and then rock his booty back and forth. it's pretty cute.



today we fed tucker his first real food (rice cereal doesn't really count =)) we gave him carrots and he seemed to love them. tomorrow is his 6 month birthday! (we were going to give it to him tomorrow but couldn't wait.)





come on, dad, hurry up






all done.

4 comments:

Mathews said...

Happy 6 months Tuck!!!!! I can't believe it! He is a rockstar eater too.

Faith said...

Happy 6 months lil' Tuck. I love him so much. What a big boy eating carrots. I didn't know there were lids for those seats?! cool!! I love seeing him in Luke's old clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Tucker. I miss you so. I sure hope I get to see you soon.

I love you so very much.
Grandma Tucker

Anonymous said...

How cute! I didn't think a little one could look so adorable with carrots all over his face. Miss you guys!