That's GREAT. I guess that means we can't come down! JK. Though I did think about it. I even told your dad that I wish you were on your way up for your b'day weekend--maybe next year!!! Yes. Where are you going and who's watching Tucker or are you taking him with? How fun. Have a wonderful weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Josh and you are both good at doing something fun for your Birthdays. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and time with each other on your Birthday!
7 comments:
how fun!!! have a great time. (so where are you going?)
haha, ask suzanne
yea!!
That's GREAT. I guess that means we can't come down! JK. Though I did think about it. I even told your dad that I wish you were on your way up for your b'day weekend--maybe next year!!! Yes. Where are you going and who's watching Tucker or are you taking him with? How fun. Have a wonderful weekend.
Love
Mom
FUN! I'm with beks..where are you going? Josh is always so great about your birthdays (and you are great about his)
Liz, you are so creative! I love your blogs!Happy happy B day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Josh and you are both good at doing something fun for your Birthdays. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and time with each other on your Birthday!
Love,
Christie
Post a Comment