Josh and his teddy bear (oh, I'm going to miss Tucker being this small. So precious)
Girls' walk down to the bay
Napping
Faith and Mom at La Boulange for lunch
Beks
Auntie Bekah and Tucker
Auntie Faith and Tucker
Tucker Hudson and Hudson Nathaneal (and yes, we both chose Hudson completely independent of each other! Huge coincidence)
Collar popped and ready for church
Celebrating Josh's birthday with the Howeths at B.J.s. Yay for free pizookie on your birthday!
Christie, Josh, and Steph
Tucker practicing his "hand-eye coordination" thanks to Grandpa Howeth in giving him his first golfball.
Celebrating Josh's birthday again on his actual birthday
Three generations of Howeth men
Coffee Date
Auntie Christie, Tucker, and Grandma Howeth
We usually go all out for each other's birthday. This year, that was a little difficult with a behbeh and family here. But the day after everyone left, I planned to take Josh to Alcatraz (b/c he has always wanted to go and we've lived here for 2 years and still never been! And then Red Robin for dinner). That's a pretty simple plan, right? Not really! It was a full day with Tucker in tow but we still had lots of fun!
On the ferry on our way back
Birthday boy
The city from Alcatraz
Phew! That was long
9 comments:
Yay for new pictures!!!!!!!!
Love all the picts! Especially the ones of the boys together, we loved seeing you both, thanks again for lunch!! We love you all.
GREAT pictures! Too many things I want to comment on:) Miss you three. Kiss Tucker for me
Very sweet pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Love
Mom
So happy for your new little fam. That baby is adorbs, for real. :) And you look great, glad to see motherhoood is treating you so well!
Thank you for the pictures and especially for the great time we had just being together. I hope you can get some real rest now and settle in as a family of three! :) Looking forward to seeing you all again in May in Washington!
Love,
Debbie
You guys look great. Emily and I keep talking about wanting to come by and visit you guys and see Tucker. We know you have had so many visitors and we don't want to bother you. Maybe during Spring Break?
These are absolutely adorable! :) I can't wait to see you three again :) Happy Belated birthday Josh :) I am so glad that you guys have had a great first few weeks of parenthood :) love you guys :)
Amy <3
Yay! For pictures! Love them! He's adorable. And congrats to you for getting out and around a city and planning a birthday all on approximately 4.3hrs of sleep! You rock girl!
Post a Comment