Thursday, April 23, 2009

Post-Womb Photo Shoot

Shannon again displayed her talent in taking some pictures of Tucker last week. He wasn't having the best day (as you'll see in some) but she was still able to grab some great shots. We just can't get enough of him!




hahaha, he sure does love his mama!















11 comments:

Bekah said...

yay for pictures!! Shannon, you're amazing! So i think 1) he has a perfectly shaped head 2) I'm finally seeing why people think he looks like Josh (he totally does) and 3) I think he has Liz' mouth.

can't get enough photos and can't wait for 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Shannon you did an amazing job yet again! Tucker....smooch, smooch, smooch! you are so adorable, love you!

liz, you are so beautiful like always! miss you all! Hope you are enjoying your little family! :)

Unknown said...

Tucker is a very handsome little boy.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. What a little man! He has so grown and changed. His eyes are very dark. I think he's working on brown. You all look GREAT.

Love you and can't wait to see you.
Mom

rachel blackwell said...

Those are so cute Liz!! I wish we could be there to see him! You look AWESOME for just having a child!!

Faith said...

Okay, precious does not even describe it! SOOOOO STINKING CUTE...all of you and good job Shannon! Love them all!

Mathews said...

He is so precious!!! I love the hat pictures!

Amy said...

woah :) what an adorable cutie! :D i can't wait to see that sweet handsome little boy :) you three look great :) love you guys :)

Kristi Douglas said...

Wow what an adorable little man! He's gotten so big, isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change? You both look great, love the photos.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others, Shannon you did a great job on the pictures. Tucker you have gotten so big little guy and of course Josh and Liz you both always look so good.

Love ya guys and can't wait to see you guys.

Christie

Marcella said...

Tucker is adorable! You guys all look great! Enjoy every stage, they grow so fast!