Last night I drove 45 minutes to a Super WalMart but there was nothing super about it. The prices weren't great at all (definitely not WalMart prices where you wonder how in the world they can sell something for that cheap). I was a little disappointed. The good part about all of it was that I got to listen to Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" five times and sing at the top of my lungs to Alanis Morisette (yeah, I don't really like admitting I like her) and Sheryl Crow and "Seventeen" by Annie Lennox. Wow, talk about all the cliche chick music rolled into one. Guilty.

WalMart, you break my heart with your high prices disguised as low ones. Why is a smiley face your mascott? Oh, right, because he's ripping people off and liking it.
1 comment:
You are so, so funny Liz!! I love that I can totally hear your voice as I read your blog. That's all...just wanted to say hi and let you know I peek in on you guys!!
Post a Comment