Travel Europe

Go to Hawaii again

Visit Scott, Sarah, Josiah, and Annika in Papua New Guinea

Learn a 2nd language (preferably Spanish)

See Turkey (one of Josh's favorite places)

Have beh-behs

Take lots of art classes

Draw more often

Find a job that I love
Set Designer (?)

Costume Designer (?)

Be an extra in a movie

Go to Ashley Lake in Montana and stay at Josh's Grandpa's house

Go to NYC again

Visit the South

Own a 4Runner

Have a porch

Learn to play the cello (or at least touch one)

If you feel like doing this yourself and coming up with your own "Not Really a Bucket List" please go ahead and then let me know so I can see it!
6 comments:
hmmm..good idea. i like it liz. you have been posting really "deep" stuff lately:) love ya
i had the REALEST dream that you were pregnant last night... I will have to tell you about it. :)
Wish you were!! ha
I think you should come to NYC soonish and visit!
i love your "touch a cello" wish.. i hope that one comes true for you! and i love the idea for your post.. i should try one too!
I PERSONALLY like the sixth one! I bet you can't guess which one that is w/o looking. I hope all your dreams come true, but for now I'm just glad you're coming to Oregon--very, very soon!!!!
Love
Mom
Rereading this it looks like Shan is a prophet.
Do you like to read? If you want to keep learning, I recommend reading "love and economics" by Jennifer Roback Morse.
Post a Comment