Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Fluffy

I love fat kids. I also think it's cute when baby girls are delicate and petite but I'm secretly hoping (ok, not so secret) that Eden will be a fatty. She's already getting some little rolls on her inner thighs and has developed quite the double chin.

Here she is at birth


Here she is now


Double-Chinnin it


The cheek renting space from her chin


Dreaming about milk


And randomly...here we are at a new, fun restaurant in town



5 comments:

Faith said...

LOVE me some chubby baby:) she's sooo precious!!

Bekah said...

FLUFFY! That's what i say when my jeans start getting tight. Love the cheeks renting space... haha!

and Tuck. Oh wow he's cute! You and Josh are adorable too, but not fluffy!

Unknown said...

Awesome!

aubrey said...

so cute!

i used to get so mad when people called Katelyn chubby when she was a baby--they would always be these comments like "wow she likes to eat!". I did NOT think she was chubby. Now I look back at pictures and think, holy cow she was chubby!! and awfully darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey. What is that I see? A dinosaur, not Thomaps?!