Tucker's most recent favorite thing to do is dance. He's always liked it but for the past couple weeks, he's really into it. Pretty much anytime he hears fast music he'll start yelling "dannzss" dannzss"! (Yeah, it's really hard to type out phonetically how he says "dance") But anyway, he'll grab one of our hands and want us to get up and hold him and dance with him...which is extremely tiring. Last week Josh started mimicking Tucker's dance moves and I love it!
We can't find the cord to our real video camera to charge the battery, so, this video is taken on our point and shoot photo camera so, it's super dark and bad quality but you can still tell what's going on.
7 comments:
Shake it Josh! Love this so much:)
I especially like the move of laying on the floor!! That made me laugh.
Found your blog via Ashley and Paul's. Hope that is ok :)
oh i love it! and it's so cool how it wasn't just dancing...he had a whole choreographed routine going on! so great. :)
LOVED it. And it was good to see that even little Tucker gets a little dizzy when he spins. I know I do and always feel bad when I have to quit when the grandbabies want to just keep spinning. I have always loved the hip movement on Tucker.
Thoroughly enjoyed.
Mom/Gamma
Tucker!! You go!! Carsyn would be so impressed
With those moves!! I love it!! Miss you guys so much!
LOVE love love the hip shake and finger in the air. go tuck!
Tucker is an amazing dancer!!! Keep it up little man. I remember when he danced at Thanksgiving to what Carol of the bells? He was hilarious.
Post a Comment