Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween

Yes. I'm blogging about Halloween.

First of all, I dressed up like Flo, the Progressive girl and it was pretty cool. But guess who was the photographer all night? Yours truly. So, there will forever never be record of my mad homemade Halloween costume skills of 2010. Very sad.

Anyway, we had our first "party" at our new house and it was seriously the first time we let people into our house (we still have a lot of work to do)

But before this we went to a free harvest carnival here in town that is put on by Calvary Chapel. It was amazing and we will definitely be going next year.

Little Pupppy


The cheesy family



Loved his tail


I think he looks like a Tucker/Lewis in this picture. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about agree? He looks like Sarah or someone to me.


Fishin


Onto the partay at our house...

Jaden the dinosaur


Jaxon the gnome


Tucker and his buddy Buzz. (This is one of my favorite pictures ever)


James, Maryanne and Manny


Josh dressed up as Tim Lincey/The Freak



Our friends introduced us to putting dry ice in punch to make it fun and bubbly like a witch's potion or something. (am I allowed to say "witch"?)


I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone who dressed up but here are some of them...

50s housewife and police officer, Chelsea and Josh


Minnie Mouse, Buzz, and Manny Ramirez. (He and Lincecum got in a fight)


80s rocker (or Travis Barker) and 80s working woman in her power suit, Travis and Danae


And this was a few days later while watching the Giants win the World Series, Tucker borrowing dad's costume to cheer for his team.

4 comments:

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

Looks like a fun party! Cute cupcakes :) Did you guys paint the livingroom? Looks great! I kinda miss the orange sponging though..j/k

Faith said...

FUn to see tidbits of the house. Those cupcakes are cute:) So is Tucker (and all of his little friends!!) Wish I could see you in costume!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I love Tuck's tail too! And yes, I do think he looks like a Tucker/Lewis in that picture...you're right. And do you do much with Calvary Chapel? Were Kindy and Josh there? That was my church. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah. Love the tail!

Love
Mom