Monday, October 11, 2010

Maui #3

I have been a bad blogger b/c we just got internet in our house. Well, here are the last few pictures from Hawaii and our day up in Lahaina/Kaanapali. Next I hope to post pictures of the (slow) progression on our house.



growing up with the dingy oregon and california beaches, when i'm in hawaii, i just can't stop looking at how beautiful the color of the water is!




wow. does he drool that much at home? i didn't think so but his sheets are white, so, he probably is.

2 comments:

Faith said...

gorgeous. nothing like Hawaiian water:) Looks like that mark is a mixture of drool and sweat! What a cute little chunk.

Anonymous said...

The water there is sooo cool, I have herd but now seeing pictures I can believe it!! It is ok Josh drooled a lot when he was little so he must get it from his daddy!!!! I don't think you drool Liz cause girls don't drool!!!! I am glade you guys had a wonderful trip!!!!

Love,
Christie