Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Love

We went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum a while ago. I was looking through the pictures and realized that something was going on between the kids that us moms didn't pick up on...

Tucker: See dat girl? I think I have a crush on her.
Salem: Who? Dat girl in the green skirt?


Tucker: Yeah. I think I'm gonna go talk to her. Wish me luck. You stay here.


Salem: Hey guys! What's up? ...HI HALLEL
Tucker: What are you doing? I told you I had a crush on her.


Tucker: Why are you still standing there? Please leave before she falls in love with your golden locks and big blue eyes.


Hallel: Hey, where's he going? He's so cute.


The End
And yes, I know I'm a TOTAL NERD of a mom but I thought it was so cute cause it really looks like that's what was going on =)

7 comments:

Faith said...

HAHAHAHA! I am laughing out loud. Perfect description. tucker..what a little man:)

perfectlyimperfectwithstephanie said...

That was the funniest story ever! Goes so well with the pictures..oh my what a smooth love machine Tucker is. :)

Kelly said...

that is too funny....just wait until Tucker is 13 and really does have a crush on Hallel...he will be so embarrassed with this post!! ha!

Anonymous said...

So precious. I just love seeing Tucker any time.

Mathews said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! Only time will tell:) ha ha!

Anonymous said...

That is funny! I think all the girls will be after him because he is so cute!


Love,
Christie

aubrey said...

TOO funny!