that is hilarious.
LOVE it! Wait until Tucker is 2 and picks at his nose all day to get the crusties off!! that's the best:)
Too cute! Love the bubble
I love reading you blog.
that is funny!!Christie
other people's snotty kids are so gross... but your own is always still adorable!
I just passed out. He must be kidding right?
Awesome! We have been torturing Aubrey with the Ball Syringe. SSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Even with bubbles coming out his nose he is soooooooo cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is hilarious.
LOVE it! Wait until Tucker is 2 and picks at his nose all day to get the crusties off!! that's the best:)
Too cute! Love the bubble
I love reading you blog.
that is funny!!
Christie
other people's snotty kids are so gross... but your own is always still adorable!
I just passed out. He must be kidding right?
Awesome! We have been torturing Aubrey with the Ball Syringe. SSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Even with bubbles coming out his nose he is soooooooo cute!
Post a Comment