Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Rest of the Trip

For Tucker's 5 month we fed him rice cereal for the first time! He did pretty well and it was so much fun feeding him


Beks and I at Jazzy Bagels with Josh


Tucker was taking a nap in one of the rooms at my parent's house. He started rolling over a month ago. I gasped when I opened the door to this


This is what we saw when we looked under the bed.....the cutie just chillin but it definitely scared me at first!


Twinsies at the family reunion. Bekah immitating Peyton


Tuck, Peyton and I at Laurelhurst


Thanks to my cousin's advice, we concocted this device so that we could still ride bikes in Sunriver


Josh acting like a cool dad


We had a bit of a scare when Josh went to get on the bike, his shorts got caught and he, the bike and the trailer with Tucker strapped in completely tipped over! I screamed, ran to the trailer and Tucker was smiling! What a relief. People were passing by right when this happened and said they had done the same thing with all of their kids. Glad we're not the only ones! Here is the blood that was spilled in the event


We have celebrated our one year and now our three year anniversary at Sunriver! It's one of our favorite places


I love this one. Who's that chunky kid in the corner?


Happy boy


The place we stayed at had a hot tub and it was glorious!! When you're prego you're not supposed to go in hot tubs so it had been forever since I had been in one. One night we just sat and watched the stars. You could see the milky way and tons of shooting stars. It was breath-taking


This is the place we stayed in. Everything was brand new, it was super cute and the perfect size for our little fam. Wish we could have stayed longer!


8 comments:

Mathews said...

Liz, what a great time!!! Happy 3yrs. I am so jealous of Sun River and the hot tub!!! Is Tucker sitting up???

Shan said...

so after seeing this I am so mad you didn't bring Tucker over. Can we all play again tomorrow????

Unknown said...

So thats where you all have been! I was just saying that I was not sure you guys lived on campus anymore. Tucker has grown so much in that short time. Hope we see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

That water at Laurelhurst is disgusting. I'm so glad you had such a great time at Sunriver. I wish the weather had been a little better. That didn't stop Tucker, however. He looks like he was a happy camper while there.

Love
Mom

Laura Jean said...

aw, it looks like you had a great time!! Tucker is getting so big- I love it!

Faith said...

Beautiful house! Wish you could have stayed longer too. Sorry to hear about the spill..glad Tucker was okay. LOVE the pic of him smiling..he's so handsome.

Faith said...

Oh and I love the one of him under the bed in the "red room" that is HILARIOUS. I would love to have read his mind during that "nap time" what a cutie

Bill and Debra said...

Fun! Boy that kid is getting bigger fast.