The Exploratorium:
Hannibal, is that you?
Josh drinking out of the toilet, just like he does at home
This crazy cool mirror thing
Bekah waving
Bekah and I in art form
Josh and I. This thing was so cool.
3rd annual picture of Bekah and I in front of the Palace of Fine Arts
Tucker is really good at cards
Dad and Tucker playing Bocci Ball
Check out the intensity!
Mom and Tucker
Auntie Bekah and Tucker
He doesn't suck on his thumb much, I love it when he does!
Coffee in Tiburon
In N Out after church
4 comments:
Fun! Thanks for posting pictures. I am sad that I missed out on all the fun...looks like a great time was had by all and looks like you had some great weather! Tucker is so cute. I can't WAIT to see you him in a couple weeks..can't wait! Is that the little jacket I got him? He's getting so big:) Love you guys
I just have DISTINCT cheekbones! Thanks again. We had SUCH fun.
Love
Mom
He is getting so big, what a cutie. We need to get the boys together next time you're up. Didn't you say you're coming up in August? Hope you are, I would love to see you. Love you girl!
tucker's literally throwing up in the last shot. love it! can't wait to see you guys again soon!!
Post a Comment