You succeeded! I cry Uncle! YES, I miss him. Such sweet, little sounds. I love the way he watches mouths and quiets down when someone has something to say. Such a sweetheart.
Again I must say that Tucker sure is a handsome little boy. Also, I think he said, "I loved hanging out with Jason yesterday. When do we get to see him again."
He is getting so big. I agree with Faith can he be any more cute!!! Also thank you for posting that it was fun to watch, it put a big smile on my face:):) Love and miss you guys lots.
Precious, Cute, Adorable. I love hearing his "little talk" with mommy and daddy! Is it my imagination or does he sound a lot like his daddy? :) He is definitely a little "ham" like someone else I know. :) Can't wait to see you three again!
10 comments:
what a precious little boy! :) you two sound like great parents! :) i can't wait to actually meet this little guy :)
You succeeded! I cry Uncle! YES, I miss him. Such sweet, little sounds. I love the way he watches mouths and quiets down when someone has something to say. Such a sweetheart.
Love
Mom
CAN HE BE ANY MORE CUTE??????? Not possible. Thanks for posting that. Love that little munch. Ses is going to LOVE this!!!
Again I must say that Tucker sure is a handsome little boy. Also, I think he said, "I loved hanging out with Jason yesterday. When do we get to see him again."
Awh, Tucker is adorable. I love seeing him grow up through your blog!
- Ruth
Oh, how sweet! Christian loved watching that, he said tucker was saying, "I want to play with Christian"....what a precious little boy
He and Hudson speak the same language! So cute, and he's getting so big!
He is getting so big. I agree with Faith can he be any more cute!!! Also thank you for posting that it was fun to watch, it put a big smile on my face:):) Love and miss you guys lots.
Love,
Christie
Precious, Cute, Adorable. I love hearing his "little talk" with mommy and daddy! Is it my imagination or does he sound a lot like his daddy? :) He is definitely a little "ham" like someone else I know. :) Can't wait to see you three again!
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa H
I want to meet him sooooo bad!!!
Post a Comment