Monday, March 16, 2009

As Requested

Sorry I haven't posted sooner! We got back from the hospital and then we were blessed with my parents coming to visit to help clean and cook and love on Tucker while we got some extra sleep =) Thanks mom and dad! We loved having you here. Here are some more pictures of the little one:


Still liking the fetal position



Grandpa Tucker and Tucker



Josh Jr.



First Moby experience



So excited to go run errands!



Praying



Tucker and Grandma and Grandpa



Passed out



First bath



All warm, comfy and clean....until I pooped my diaper 15 minutes later



I am precious

22 comments:

Mathews said...

Is he loved or what? Tucker is so precious! And you all look like you are having fun!

Kelly said...

OH man! I am dieing to hold him! And he does look a lot like Josh!

Leslie said...

Toooo cyute!

Unknown said...

Father & Son look alot a like. Great picture os Tucker and the Tucker's! The little guy looks like he has some personality!? - loves to travel?

Bekah said...

precious is the word.. Loved the pics guys!!

aubrey said...

He is so beautiful! I love his grumpy scrunched up face he makes!

Shan said...

What the heck, is that Josh?? I am not even joking Liz him and Josh are twins. Sorry girl, neither one of our kids look like us!! Maybe the next ones

Kristi Douglas said...

Love Love Love the picts!! So very precious, can't wait to meet him!!

Faith said...

HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE JOSH! I thought that the first time I saw his picture. I love that first pic..cracked me up. Josh looks so proud and you look amazing! Can NOT wait to hug all of you in 4 DAYS!! Love you...

bryan hardin said...

what a cute baby. Congrats.
I cant wait to meet him. You guys are going to be awesome parentals.
Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Bryan

Amy said...

how precious! thanks for posting these liz! :) i think you guys look great :) especially that sweet little boy of yours :) i can't wait to see him one of these days :) love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see that baby!! Maybe Thursday night? Would that work for you?? Miss you like you wouldn't believe:)

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me...sorry, I forgot to write my name:) Dawn

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's so precious. Can't wait to love on him. He looks just like josh did when he was a baby, no joke. You two are going to be amazing parents. Love you all!

Hannah said...

Awww... great pictures! I like the bath ones- hey, at least he didn't poop during the bath or on the towel ;)

Anonymous said...

Also, do you just love the Moby? Once I got good at wrapping up I loved that I could go hands free! J would sleep entirely through church in that thing. Its like holding, swaddling, and rocking all in one!

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hooooo!!! Liz and Josh he is so adorable! I also love the name. It is so appropriate! Love you guys!

Dan and Kharvena said...

Liz, Tucker is beautiful. Congratulations again. You look great by the way.

Amy Woodard said...

Congratulations you guys! What a little cutie! I love his scrunched up face...and so fun that his name is Tucker. Enjoy every sweet moment!

Unknown said...

Isn't amazing how fast you fall in love with that little person and how quickly your life changes? He's precious. :) Enjoy!

Jane

Bekah said...

hey, according to the family blog you're 43 weeks and 1 day pregnant.. so sorry about that! :)

Laura Jean said...

Congrats Liz & Josh!! He is beautiful :)