Thanks to mostly Brooke, we had some yummy food
The truffles I made and spent way too long decorating
The party planners and the mama
Carsyn watching her baby Einstein (isn't she too cute?)
Stacy, Emily, and Keri smelling poopy diapers. JK. Playing the determine-what-melted-candybar-is-in-this-diaper game. Haha, it was funny
Reann and baby Mara, Leah, Hannah (prego), Katie (new mama), Melissa, Emily (prego)
Shylan, Erica (prego), Beth
Opening gifts
Shannon and Carsyn
Thanks for letting us throw you a shower, Hannah! It was fun.
7 comments:
I love all the pictures! and your truffles look amazing! Will you teach more about those? I can not wait to meet baby boy Evans!!
The truffles ARE impressive! And I can't believe how many "Brooke" and "prego" friends you have. Can't wait for March and the blogger prego girl's baby to arrive!
Love
Mom
The truffles were great. I have to give honorary meniton to Thomas (Brooke's husband) for his dip making skills. Still sad that the spinach dip didn't last till the end.
my bad! I tried to change the comment I made due to a mispelling, but it left as scary "THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE AUTHOR" post...here is what I was trying to say!
As if playing the smell-a-diaper game wasn't embarassing enough, there are now photos to document it! : ) It was a great shower Liz!
emily
Thanks so much, Liz & Brook and Shannon! It was so much fun! Those truffles were awesome...I'd kinda like to get the recipe, but then I know I would make them and eat way too many! It was funny how you labeled me as "prego" in one of those pictures...pretty obvious by now...jk! Nice pictures- could you forward them to me? :)
Please post your truffle tutorial.
Post a Comment