This last weekend was GREAT!! Josh took me to a town called Cloverdale, which is in Sonoma county, along the Russian river. We stayed at a historical Bed and Breakfast for 2 nights, enjoyed the beautiful scenery of autumn leaves and gorgeous vineyards all around. It was a perfect. Sadly, we forgot our camera's battery which was a huge bummer. So, we had to buy a disposable one... but I will be posting pictures/more details of this soon.
And then yesterday morning I got a text from my good friend, Shannon, saying that her water had broke! We waited and prayed all day and then around 6pm got another text saying it was a girl! We are so excited for them and hopefully I'll be posting pictures soon of little Carsyn Rae! Praise the Lord that her labor and delivery went well.
1 comment:
Congratulations Shannon and Drew. I can't wait to see ALL the pictures.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment