Josh and I will see everyone in July, which yes, is 2 months away, I can wait that long. But on Sunday I thought, “I don’t want to wait that long.” As everyone knows, Josh is employed at Starbucks, so, we’re loaded, which is why I told Josh after church that I really wanted to go home, even be it impractical.
It was kind of spur-of-the moment but we both agreed it was a good idea. At this point, we were just planning on me going home b/c Josh leads worship every Sunday and most of the people we know who are musicians already lead worship somewhere because there are a total of about 35 Christians in the Bay Area. Anyway, by God’s blessing, a guy who we know agreed to do it….so, Josh and I are going to Oregon over Memorial Day Weekend!! We bought our tickets last night and we are sooooo excited!! I just saw some adorable pictures of Peyton and Luke (my niece and nephew) and instead of getting sad and having to be patient for 2 more months, I got really excited b/c I’ll be able to hold them and pinch them in less than 2 weeks.

4 comments:
I'm SO glad you're coming--and both of you! It will be so good to have you home.
Love
Mom
yea!! I am so happy for you!! I know that feeling of missing home girl ;)
35 huh? that's a couple more than portland..
SO excited. Can't wait for you guys to see Peyton and Luke!! YAY!
Post a Comment