Sunday, March 30, 2008

Family Visit

This was over a week now. But I wanted to post some pictures from when my parents and sister Bekah came to visit. We had so much fun with them and it was like a vacation to have them stay with us and do fun things together.


Beks and Josh having a smashing time on the trolly



Japanese Gardens



Postcard Row






Josh and dad in deep conversation



Who's the mom on the left?



Ma and Pa infront of the "under-construction" Palace of Fine Arts



Mom and Bekah on the shoreline by our apartment

3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I can't wait until we are all together in a few months. Sunriver is going to be a blast!! Love you guys...hope you post pics soon from Josh's bday..what did you guys do?

Bekah said...

i can just steal pics from your blog.. since i know you'll never send them to me :) love you sis!

Anonymous said...

And what about that Yosemite trip? We had such fun. I'm SO glad we were able to come and like Faith, can't WAIT for summer!!!

Love
Mom