Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Official



After living in the bay area for over a year (and in California for 5 years...if you include college) we finally got our California license plate. It is a bit sad. There is no sign of our native Oregon or Montana roots anywhere (but in our hearts...haha).

Josh doesn't like having a California plate, he liked the originality of having Montana. I, on the other hand, am kind of happy. Every time I accidentally cut someone off or don't know where I'm going and momentarily drive like an idiot, I always think that the people around me are saying in their cars, "Stupid tourist." Or better yet, "Dumb, Montana hick." So, bring it on, conformity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems kinda' silly to me when you're going to have to change it back to OREGON soon!!!

Loving you from OREGON.
Mom

lizhoweth said...

haha, very funny. don't start rumors, mom.

Brooke said...

That's awesome. I miss you guys! Thanks for commenting on my blog Liz!

aubrey said...

hmmmm rumors....are you moving back to Oregon?!

When's your next trip to So Cal? Bad news on my front. They cancelled Las Vegas. :( So now I can't show you the set. Hopefully Brian will be on another show soon for when you come....

Aubrey

Unknown said...

I have to turn in my us driver's license to get a german driver's license.. now when I go to the states.. I show my german license? and they will wonder why I speak english so well. :-) here is to keeping people guessing, knowing secrets of origin and moving forward. :-)