Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sarah S's Wedding

I got to go home a couple weeks ago to attend Sarah S. and Luke's wedding (now Sarah H.) I have known Sarah since we were probably 2 years old. We have lots of history and lots of memories together. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, as I'm sure you'll be able to see in the pictures below.


The breath-taking view of Mt. Hood's tip



The lovely bride....from high-waters in 5th grade to a Texan beauty =)



Alicia and Cherianne who I've known since 2nd grade and since I was 2. It's such a blessing to still be close friends with people I've known my whole life. (ps. they're softly crying...they're not mad)



The gorgeous reception inside Timberline Lodge



Mr. and Mrs. Harris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you broke all records for the amount of pictures posted in one sitting. Keep 'em comin'

I love you and miss you. You better come back soon...and bring that Josh guy with you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with mom..great job on all the posts. Sarah was a beautiful bride! I love her hair and dress..beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

young firm tits