Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Tabitha displaying yet again her mad "self-portrait" skills.


We searched high and low for this dumb house and finally found it!! That's right, it's the Mrs. Doubtfire house!! The movie where I got my "scalleywagon" quote from...for those of you who knew me when I was a freakshow. Now I'm normal.


Driving to the Coit Tower


The Coit Tower


Isn't that special? Thank you so much for visiting Beks and Tabs. Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already commented on Beks' blog that I am jealous..but not really. I'm glad you guys had such a good time! Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!

Anonymous said...

What about "you play socca too!" How soon we forget!

Love you and glad you had such fun with your sissie and Tabitha.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, sorry we coiuldnt make the trip, another time maybe. Hope all is well at the Howeth homefront!

Bryan