Tim, Wierd Kid, Britt
Playing the card game "golf" at Baker Beach. It was such a beautiful day.
Josh and I after dinner at the very romantic Chevy's Restaurant! The four of us ate 4 baskets of chips and salsa before our entrees came. Can we say.....fat kids? =)
3 comments:
What great pics! That first one of Josh is totally a Liz face. Watch out Josh, she's rubbing off on you!
And your apartment is tiny! But mom says you have more storage space than you thought? That's great. Your kitchen...hilarious. :)
What a fun adventure!
Love you guys, Ses
so glad you guys have a blog!! YAY!
Hey, who are those two other cool kids with you in those pics? They must be some sort of friends to drive up and help you move in like that. I wish that I had some friends like that...oh wait! I do! That's why we were there for you. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment